Saturday, April 21, 2007

clothes drive, Karl, and indoor football

this morning we went to Schenectady City Mission for a clothes drive. i was on crutches so i was allowed to ride in the back of the truck. i still helped out. i was with Jon, Nic, Ben, Shannon, Caroline, Dave, and Joey. it was pretty cool. then back at the mission i unwrapped my knee and everybody was disgusted over how swollen it was. then we had pizza.after i hung out with Karl and we played WoW and Warcraft 3. Then we jammed out on drums and guitar. Barb brought me home on the way to church. my grandparents picked me up and i got to go to an Albany Conquest indoor football game. they faced Green Bay whatever. i can't remember their name. the final score was 75-27. Albany was wicked good. sitting in the seats was really uncomfortable. my knee was jammed up against the seat and it hurt pretty bad. all the people around us were drunk but other than that it was a pretty cool day

No comments: