Thursday, January 24, 2008

How do you know

How do you know if what you feel is real. Are your feelings real or are you just telling yourself that they are to make you feel better. Are you head over heals for her, butterflies in the stomach, or are you just working yourself up so much that you think they are real. Believe me I have had so many times I've doubted my feelings. *Get this* Soooo....I like this girl. I've know her for about 1 1/2 years, met her over the summer. I like her. Cool. I've liked people before. But here's the thing, all the other times I said I liked a girl then I like this girl. When I talked about one of the girls I liked it was always "gawd I've got butterflies in my stomach she makes me feel weird". Did I do that to myself because I got worked up over liking someone. <> See that's the funny thing about how my brain works. It wants to make things seem real that aren't and visa versa. I wish there was a sign, ya know like something that proves the feelings are true. I like this girl and I have for a little while. I really don't feel much, no butterflies, just ya know....feeling. Weird. I hate the heart/feelings and their confusing ways. Darn you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James,
I think you just know your feelings are real, remember what u said ? your heart cant lie to you and you should embrace them not hide them. your emotions are as much of you as anything. without them youd be...well a vegtable. As for knowing if your feelings are real, the only one who can answer that is your self. maybe yhe other girls where just a crush...and maybe this time its more then a crush. What it all boils down to is feelings AAAARE felings...we may not understand them but they do exist. I think there is a sign, you just have to look for it. Yea this is confusing, And it woud be really cool if ONCE they made sense. But you have to think about it, really think about it. The only one who can answer t this in the end is you, b/c kno one nos what ur thinkibg or how you really feel, and its impoosible to explain, b/c kno one else can feel it. it will still be hard to understand but in the end, sometimes you need to follow your heart, and tell your brain to shut up.

Anonymous said...

maybe u want to like her, but she is just a really good friend. u r most likely making ur self like her. u may think u like like her, but if u dont feel the same as u did with the others, i think she is just a good friend to u. think about it. its diff. for a reason.