Monday, October 29, 2007

Sooooooooo

So yesterday afternoon i decided to indulge in my guitar hero fanboyism and purchase the 3rd installation of the game. I dug the 106 dollars out of my pocket and left the store carrying the well known box set with the game and guitar controller. I opened it up at home, put it together, and started wailing on that bad boy. I played for roughly 3 - 3 1/2 hours. The game is enticing, looks great, and a lot of fun. New characters, a battle mode, bosses, and some great songs bring game together. Online play is a lot of fun too. You can face-off with some of the best or with people just starting. all of the songs are available for play so you don't have to beat the game and buy all of the songs to play them. The game may be short but some of the songs may have you stuck on them for hours or even days. Overall I give Guitar hero III for box 360 a 5/5

----------------
Listening to: Thousand Foot Krutch - New Drug
via FoxyTunes

No comments: