Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Free Will

After finishing reading Josh's blog it got me thinking. God gave us free will didn't he. People think everyday that it's God's fault that everything in the world is gone bad. It's not. He gave us free will because He didn't want us to be like puppets. He hopes everyday that we will make the right choice instead of the easy choice. We go with the easy choice because: a. our friends will think we're cool, b. because we don't think of the consequences, and/or c. it doesn't take as much work. I faced with difficult choices everyday but I think about the long run, how will this affect me later in life. Some people think that my church is a "brainwashing cult" just because I have changed. They think that I'm a puppet because I'm different from who i was just 3 months ago. It's not that. I want to lead a good life and an even greater one in heaven.

----------------
Listening to: Switchfoot - Stars
via FoxyTunes

No comments: