Wednesday, September 19, 2007

testimonies

******* (8:16:49 PM): hows life??
xmetsrockx21x (8:17:34 PM): pretty good.
****** (8:17:29 PM): kewl
******* (8:17:35 PM): thats good!!
xmetsrockx21x (8:18:26 PM): \yea hows urs
******* (8:18:50 PM): uhh its going good
*******(8:19:02 PM): better than it has in the past..
xmetsrockx21x (8:20:01 PM): thats....good?
*******(8:19:50 PM): yeah it is..
*******(8:20:03 PM): i had a hard week last week..
*******(8:20:11 PM): i made some really bad mistakes..
*******(8:20:44 PM): and i wasnt sure if i should ask for forgiveness.. but i did on sunday.. and i think God listened..
*******(8:20:49 PM): at least i hope he did..
xmetsrockx21x (8:21:26 PM): he did
*******(8:21:07 PM): i think so..
*******(8:22:11 PM): i am so happy that i found God this year.. im not sure i could have delt with some things without him.. but over the summer i feel i turned my back on him.. and i did somethings that were disrespectful.. and so...
*******(8:22:56 PM): but hopefully this club.. n the return of youth group.. and some of that stuff.. will help me get back on track with him..
xmetsrockx21x (8:24:05 PM): yea
*******(8:24:04 PM): i really want to learn his word.. and preach to others.. i want people to see what i have felt over the last few months..
*******(8:24:43 PM): its been super awsome.. and i think that by placing my self with other Christians.. may be what i need..
xmetsrockx21x (8:25:28 PM): yea probably
*******(8:25:34 PM): so..
*******(8:26:04 PM): how did u find God.. or where u raised with him in ur life.. see i wasnt.. my dad is athiest..
*******(8:27:30 PM): he hates God.. i want to help him and change him.. but im not sure i can. because this hate goes back to when my dad lost his whole family when he was nine.. but ive been praying for him.. and well the rest of my family too.. and i think im going to start taking my sister to church.. and maybe my nephew when hes older..
xmetsrockx21x (8:28:23 PM): wow
xmetsrockx21x (8:28:34 PM): here's my testimony
*******(8:28:17 PM): okayy
*******(8:38:59 PM): wow this must be long lol
xmetsrockx21x (8:40:45 PM): i grew up in probably one of the wrost home imaginable. My mom and dad fought constantly. my dad pushed my mom down stairs and threatened her with guns. they got divorced when i was about 3 and i lived with my mom. My parents decided i should go to a christian school and become religious even though they weren't. it was pretty fun. at the end of third grade my mom asked me if i wanted to go to shen and i did. i wasnt really in tune with the school. i didnt like the rules or how strict they were. I moved from shen in the middle of 5th grade to schenectady. in 6th grade i got into so many fights my mom moved me back to the christian school at the end of the 1st quarter. I was able to go back in 7th grade but i still got into fights. when i moved to ballston spa in 8th grade i had to go in to take tests. when i was dine i met mr. muller and he asked me to join the football team. i did and it was pretty fun but i got involved in wrong crowds. i smoked pot for the first time on my 14th birthday. after school later that week i was hanging out with one of my friends when we heard about vertical and decided to check it out for skating. i stayed for the whole thing because the speaker was pretty cool. i kept going back and i went to middle school camp that summer. when i got back my frined introduced me to the VPT leader Jon Wise. I got involed in production and it was fun. I got baptised in october and i thought it was gonna be easy life. during wrestling season i got caught up in more pot, chewing tabaco, and drinking. it wasnt everyday but i looked for it. in march i went to elevate and went i went through the window with Jon Wise i realized i screwed up my life, when i got back i fought my problems. In july i went to lift camp. I realized i still had problems in my life. I decided to break up with my then girlfriend and i broke of ties with old friends. In august we went to nyc and i had an aweosme time.
*******(8:42:25 PM): ohh WOW..
*******(8:43:06 PM): i never knew that kind of stuff about u.. but im glad that u broke those ties.. cause ur a cool kid.. n itd suck if u messed up ur life.
xmetsrockx21x (8:43:49 PM): yea
*******(8:45:38 PM): i tried pot when i was younger.. bout 5 or 6 times.. but i got sick after.. like puking n crap.. n my bro kept telling me it would get better.. but it didnt.. so i kicked that habit.. lol.. and i grew up in a shitty home too.. we lived over top of a bar.. my dad was an alcoholic.. n he beat my mom a few times.. but mostly all the abuse i got was sexual.. my dad has only layed a hand on me once or twice.. that i can remember.. and i desirved them.. lol.. but my mom.. shes the abusive one.. she left bruses on me all the time..
*******(8:47:45 PM): between her n my brother i didnt know who beat me more.. my parents got divorced when i was.. 6 i think.. and yeah.. but my brother took it the hardest.. he got in the wrong crowd too.. did pot. and other drugs.. got arrested for selling.. stole some plants from someguy and almost got murdered.. he was dealing and selling.. he had a pot plant in our back yard.. which my dog ate.. lol he was spaztic that day..
*******(8:47:57 PM): so i can sorta relate to what u had..
xmetsrockx21x (8:48:52 PM): yea

----------------
Listening to: Family Force 5 - Numb
via FoxyTunes

No comments: