Monday, December 31, 2007

hey hey hey. before people get on me about it i want to clear it up...

The love I was talking about in the previous post >see below< was love between wife and husband, not the love of friendship. I know thats a great love to have because i share it with many people. When you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in high school i personally believe it's not love...yet. Wait a few years. Sorry bout that confusion. Sooooo yea I <3 when people leave me comments cause then I have something to blog about.

Anonymous light in the storm, that we call life said...

yeah. you do write about love a lot. but i think the phrase means somethig else. say 2 pll are relly close friends, and the love each other, but just as friends. then one day one of them gets hit by a car and dies. sure the other friend is sad, but is it better to have had thoses years as friends? I agree that if its true love they will never leave you. but what if you find it in high school? so what. when it happens it happens. You dont really have a say in it at all. do'nt be afriad of love my friend, it is a wonderful thing. i think you want love. but you just won't admit it. take the chance. God'd plan will unfold. You just have to let it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you write about love alot. you want love soon, you just won't admit it.

Why do you people think I want love so badly. I may write about it a lot but it doesn't mean I yearn for it. It's a hot topic in life. I do admit though it would be nice to have true love but when I'm ready for it. Right now I have all the love i need from my friends. >.< Please tell me what you really think cause i appreciate it....a lot. I know people try to dissect how I feel from my blog post but truly no one knows what I feel but me. Thank you ^.^ and have a nice day


-c'est la vie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michel, your not as tranparent as you think you are. when ppl get to kno u. i mean really kno you, we kno more about you do then you think we do. >_< b/c thats how friends roll. we all love you. even if your hard to stand sometimes. =p. your the rock that keeps us going, and we can tell when ur feeling something. so inseed of trying to say the only one who nos is you, why not blog everything? HA.
you think ppl cant see he real u alll the ime. but some off us ( the lucky ones) can.

you wanted to kno what i think so there u go.


-light in the storm, that we call life