Saturday, December 29, 2007

tis better to have loved and lost is a bunch of bull

I, for one, believe that it's better to have never loved at all in the sense of the phrase. Picture this. I have never had cable t.v in my life, I'm perfectly content without it. Some of my friends have had it forever. They would be devastated if they couldn't watch all their favorite shows. It's not that good of a metaphor but you get my point. Love is a great thing but I personally don't think that people in high school have experienced it. If you have loved and lost it sucks doesn't it. You wish you never loved at all, still had you heart in one peace, and didn't have to worry about dealing with ex boyfriends/girlfriends. Plus, I think it's not love if you lost it. The person you love would never leave you.

-c'est la vie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you write about love alot. you want love soon, you just won't admit it.

Anonymous said...

yeah. you do write about love a lot. but i think the phrase means somethig else. say 2 pll are relly close friends, and the love each other, but just as friends. then one day one of them gets hit by a car and dies. sure the other friend is sad, but is it better to have had thoses years as friends? I agree that if its true love they will never leave you. but what if you find it in high school? so what. when it happens it happens. You dont really have a say in it at all. do'nt be afriad of love my friend, it is a wonderful thing. i think you want love. but you just won't admit it. take the chance. God'd plan will unfold. You just have to let it.