Wednesday, December 26, 2007

its time for....

James' definition of the word commitment - willing to respect one's decision on waiting to date and willing to wait until you are ready.

I see to many people rushing into... I don't want to say the word relationship because it really isn't one..... so I'll use hook-up. People should wait until they are ready to handel it. High School definatly isn't the time for this. You should be focused on more important things like; God(for me and some others I know), friendships, grades, sports, and other important things. Girls/guys just distract you from your goal. College. That's one of the main things you should focus on. You shouldn't be worrying who your girlfriend/boyfriend is or who anyone elses is. It just isn't really important.


-c'est la vie